Monday, March 2, 2009

What Am I

I approach and place the order as the phone rings,people coming and going in a frenzy everyone is late for someone else.Finally you are in my hands I think as I struggle to open you decide to give me a hard time oh please not today as I cannot handle early morning frustrations in this way,as I toy with you a little I seem to have fixed you,slowly driving away I hit the speed bump putting you back in the ring, pushing you back in the corner I am holding you down struggling, you realize with hesitation you have nowhere to go and give in to submission.I drive away stopping at the lights lift you up towards my mouth and you pop out of place again this time splashing my face,I tear you off and smile another battle you have lost.Brad 03/02/2009 My Tim Hortons coffee tab,don't you hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment