Monday, March 2, 2009

Kicking The Habit In The ______

Today is the day I decide it's time to try and kick that habit in the ass,I allready feel like ____ and want to scream,my nerves are fluctuating somewhere between here and far,These habits consume our inner thoughts retraining our brain to what it wants,it kill's us all eventually and leaves hurt behind that is in no way changeble, if such a word exists,I remember the first day smoking a piece of ground filth and was so sick I turned green,Did I learn no.Sometimes I think we are all just blind to our surroundings as I know I am a ____ of alot.This talk of this habit is making me crave and fight to the bitter end.Will power lies to me every second or so telling me everthing is going to be okay,as if he knows this isn't affecting him what so ever, other than the fact it probably drags him down alot due to energy loss.Mr.______ Temptation well he is a piece of ____ wanting me to give up all other things in life obviously,because I will not be here to enjoy them if he wins again.A selfish ,personal consuption of filth is what he is and I will battle him today as many others do,or at least for this moment.Well on to the next moment.Brad 03/02/2009

1 comment:

  1. Brad I really enjoy reading your blog, I try to read it everyday. Today I realize that all of us smokers want to quit, I have tried many times and I am still a smoker, one day I hope I can get rid of this nasty habit once and for all. Good luck my friend, I sure hope you can conquer it....

    ReplyDelete