Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When The Night Falls

The night is falling on a snowy day,The frost lay upon the windows as the cool wind gasps for another breath,off in the distance a cry of the wild lingers with echoes overhead.The moon slowly starting to rise to its destination, a course that it lives daily through no change or redirection,as if it has known where it belongs all along,the stars glitter with shimmering light,I step forward to the path of my work,each step in exhaustion from the days events,I slowly walk back and forth lifting and throwing within each movement,I endulge in a mouthful of cool crisp air between motions,as the biceps cry out in anger,I quickly ignore thier madning complaints.The road is echoing of in the distance and it seems you are right beside the tires that are tearing through the snow.The softness of feathers fall from the sky leaving a damp remnance behind.A salt water tear glides along the side of my face only to drop off into its distance.All this happens When The Night Falls.Brad 02/03/2009 Shovelling The Driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment