Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It Was Noticed With A Smile

There it is I say,as I reluctantly show the meanings of truth in my own perspective,its anticipated with the notion of negativity,can you hold the blame,I cant, let it out and it may seem like I am gone into the distance which usually happens in times like these,as I run for the door it seems so far away,is it possible the hallway out will not end,please,please come quick as the patience is wearing thin and the legs are shaking,yelling lingers in the background and comments aloud.At last the way out is golden, my kingdom awaits a few steps away,as the door opens a gasp of fresh air hits my face and all I can think about is please do not follow,chants linger in the distance as far away from that moment I am,it all could have been said in a diffrent way,but the day after it was noticed with a smile.Brad 01 26 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment