Friday, February 20, 2009

I Am Here

The day was awaiting patiently on the two occasions of your lives,the excitement was greatly anticipated by us,we are nervous and anxious to gaze down upon you and hold your soft skin close.You are my little Rockstars and in you I have given me.Time is so often hard on outcomes and moments not changed,but carry the memory with you allways as I walk through your steps.Protect the ones you love around you and remember they are you.Ask as many questions about me as you can and do not ever be embarrassed to ask, for I can only tell so much and hope you understand as my time is almost over.I will reach out and be watching no matter the place thats awaits.The boy that turns into a man and is not allowed to be a boy any longer,the daughter that will need others to live inside memories for her.The Mother that moves forward by no choice.Think of me allways and remember I Am Here.Brad 02/20/2009 For the once little Rockstars.J and M

No comments:

Post a Comment