Monday, January 19, 2009

The Walls

As I sit here in a dark place of uncertainty I know the outcome will follow,Where is the path leading,and what is held waiting for me.The part of not knowing is a sweet mystery that I can help but not think about.One day at a time a struggle of happiness lingers softly in the distance,I am trying to extend my arm to grab it as it pulls away into the distance.I am catching it at the finish line I guess but sometimes seems as though the race is repetetive.Maybe help is the answer do I speak out or keep this quiet.Will the embarassment hurt more than what I feel now.No I cant I will keep it to myself and mask the pain as though I am all wrapped up and noone can see me until I am opened.Sorry that I must go I wish I could explain all the answers before hand but it seems I cannot.So this is goodbye.Brad 01/19/2009 The feelings of a dearly missed friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment